Now Live
Listed on PancakeSwap

SafeYield.Farm
Yield farming
made simple.

Just buy and hold $SFY, dont worry about staking,
liquidity pools and impermanent lost.

Get SafeYield.Farm now

100% locked liquidity on dxsale
3% of every transactioon burned forever

0xD5Bb56BccF6D432958069824db4661cfF9Bb09c6

Deflationary Farming

Many farming systems are higly inflactionary, this creates a selling presure. Our Fee + Burning mechanins mitigates this, supporting a steady grow.

Mechanics

Transaction fee from 1–10%. 75% will be re-distributed to existing $SFY holders. The remaining 25% will be burnt instantly, thereby deflating the total supply at each transaction.

Fees

The $SFY smart contract allows adjustability of the fees, governance by $SFY holders will decide how high the fees should be, which further improves the decentralisation of the protocol.